Get in Gear…with Pioneer!
We FIX what others replace
We are the original PIONEER TRANSMISSIONS
Keeping Southern Ontario in gear since 1984
- When possible, we prefer to communicate with you over the phone
- When dropping off your vehicle during business hours:
- Park your car up front
- Roll both front windows down (in the event of bad weather, please ask us for guidance)
- Turn car off and leave keys in the ignition and exit your car
- Ring door bell and someone will retrieve your vehicle
- Handwashing and sanitizing will happen before and after we leave your vehicle – this will protect us and our customers
- We prefer payments to be made by credit card over the phone when possible. If this is not possible, please let us know and we will work with you on an alternative method
- If you have travelled recently or have been ill, please ensure you send someone else to drop your car off. Or if possible, delay your service until after your 14 day isolation
- We are limiting the number of customers and time spent in the office
- Our hours will be reduced depending on work volume however Don can be reached anytime at 519-893-5790 to book an appointment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us!
New Procedures Video
Welcome to Pioneer Transmissions, Kitchener
Our licensed technicians use up-to-date technology. They will look after your automotive transmission and driveline needs with integrity and skill. With their technical expertise, they can address your specific problem and save you money by fixing what others replace.
Locally owned and operated, our shop has built a solid reputation and offers a reliable warranty. We do not charge for diagnosis, and will give you an honest up-front appraisal of what your vehicle needs. We present you with your options and wait for your decision on how to proceed. The “remove, dismantle and inspect system” which some competitors use, leaves the owner under pressure with a disabled vehicle.
We recognize your right to an informed choice… That’s the PIONEER DIFFERENCE, which our customers rely on.
- Automatic & Standard Transmissions
- Complete General Auto Repair
- Differentials, Clutches & Flywheels
- Foreign and Domestic Vehicles
- High-performance Vehicles
- Trucks, 4X4s, RVs
- Front Wheel Drive
- CV Axleshafts
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Free In-town Towing (with major repairs)
- Fleet Discounts
- Warranty throughout North America
- Extended Warranty Available
- 5 Licensed Technicians